Monday, January 6, 2014

Dear Micah

Dear Micah,

I don't know where to begin. There is so much I have on my mind. We broke up almost 2 days ago from today, it was and still is hard. I love you and I know you don't understand how because I have treated you so mean for so long. I'm sorry for that. I love you but, I've been so hurt by you and I feel like you've never given me the apology I deserved for the things you've done. You always had an excuse or reason or something to say but none of it ever justified it so it was pointless. If you would have just said I'm sorry without anything else added I honestly would have been able to forgive you and move on. Micah you never gave that to me so between you constantly repeating your mistakes, never having a proper apology for them, and without your remorse (for lack of a better word) for your actions; how on earth did you expect me to stop being upset with you? 

                                                 I love you always,
                                                       Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment