Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Good Day

Dear Micah,

Today I feel is a good day. Today I feel like I'll be okay without you. I know the only reason I feel this way is because I haven't seen you in about a week and I know that when I do, I will miss you all over again and that hurt will just come right back. How do I do it? How do I go on with the rest of my life not wanting to be with you when I have to see you? I love our son I just wish this whole things with us wasn't happening. For the past few days I've been getting lost in movies. I watch them and they make me realize that I will be okay. It will take time but I will be okay and I will find someone that deserves me and whom I deserve. It just, I forget when I see you that I'll be fine and that's hard. Reminding myself everyday that I will be fine, that's the hard part.


Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment